A foremost Supply Chain company with operations across Nigeria is recruiting for the position below:
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical
- Plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and properties’ infrastructure including water and sewerage systems, amongst others by preparing engineering design and documents; confirming specifications
- Design construction projects by studying project (preliminary) concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering (preliminary) designs by collecting and studying input from reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing contractor’s engineering design and proposal; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfill project requirements by monitoring and guiding contractors’ engineers and workers.
- Maintain operations and progress by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provide engineering and design information by answering questions and requests.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain project data base by maintaining computer programs; entering data; completing backups.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- HND/B.Eng in Civil Engineering
- 3 years working experience in a similar position
- Ability to use applicable design tools i.e. CAD, AutoCAD
- Membership of requisite professional body is an advantage
- Design Skills, Site Development, Database Design, Planning, Conceptual Skills, Legal Compliance, Drafting,
- Problem Solving skills.
Applicants should submit their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for and location in the subject of the email.